Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Excellent!

Great artwork, color scheme and animation. I'm trying very hard to find something that could be improved. Very trivial I know but.. 1) The grandfather's "perspective walk" back to the house seems to "glide a little", 2) At some points, the exchange in the grandfather's house for example, the voices seem to "dull" a little.

Anyway a standard we should all aspire to.

Bob

Road Signs Road Signs

Very Good

As someone with a great deal of experience talking to inanimate objects I found this very interesting. I like it all but I did wonder if it we be better with more distinction between the character voices. By that I mean greater changes in pitch, tone, accent and character.

Cottontail Cottontail

Very nice

Music animation and color scheme all came together nicely. I like the chewing action on the kid's mouths. Bad bunny!

-Cookie- -Cookie-

Nice Idea

Hi

I liked the concept and the script. Nice choice of music and good voices. It did take me a little while to get the ending. I think I probably needed to see the fortune cookie getting opened but that's typical of me.

Captain Crackhead Captain Crackhead

Interesting

I liked it.

For my ears, the captain's voice is a little muffled and maybe the pace is a little slow. However, I liked the story, the gags, the character and the animation. If I had to guess, I'd say you'd come across a magazine called "Viz" once or twice.

I look forward to the next episode.

madwalrus responds:

Haha yes, Viz is brilliant and has been a big influence on my work. This idea actually started as a comic strip which I sent to them.
Thanks for the feedback.

Morphing Doodles Morphing Doodles

Good Animation

I take the point about the music; I think you need to show it who's boss.

I like the look and feel of the animation. The drawing is good and the morphs well executed. I'm wondering about how much better it would be if there was more of a story associated with the changes.

That Bitch That Bitch

Good Work

As with any of my free advice, it's usually worth what you pay for it. However, I liked this. The story is a great concept and I thought the action and the score were combined in an effective way. There could be advantages in making it much shorter, for one thing, it would give you more time to iron out the technical issues you are having with Flash. Another thing you may want to do is to develop the characters more by adding details to their faces. For example, giving the puppy eyes with moving pupils would allow you to create a character that is more alive without adding greatly to the animation workload.

I look forward to the next one.

XQchris responds:

thanks ill defenetly will try doing that on my next flash :3

The Audio Show The Audio Show

Excellent!

Very interesting. Proceeds at the pace of a stickman fight with an entirely different type of story.